Wednesday, March 11, 2015

ABOUT ME


Hello, I am a 13 year old girl who loves art and wishes to one day be an artist. I absolutely obsessed with art, like I already wrote, and many other things. Things like the colour blue, leprechauns, creepy pasta, scary stuff, horror movies, anime (like Naruto) and video games. I dislike bullies, vegetables, liars and pink. My besties are Abigal, Sierra, Jeweliette and Deanna. Oh... My name is Angel-lee, I do not have a middle name and I live in Canada. I love bands like Skillet, My Chemical Romance, Nickleback, Vocaloid, so... Basically the heavy metal stuff... I, however, like my choice in music. I love the fresh air, which is why i go for walks every night with my dog. I have two cats, Kat and Jewelz, had two dogs, Mickey and Cody (I said had cause Cody died from old age). I had a snow, cornsnake named Jocker and a bird named Askem, both of which we sold. My favourite subject in school is Art (obviously), but I have a weird thing for BEDMAS. My favourite mythical being is a leprechaun. Did you know that a pegasus is a male unicorn? My favourite animal is a dog, if I had to pick a favourite breed... It would be a cute little Husky. My favourite season is Summer... Duh...
I will now end this with a simple saying.... MINE TURTLES!!!!! No, that wasn't it.
I. Like. Trains. *Chugga chugga choo choo!!!* AHHHH

1 comment:

  1. I think you are really weird but can we both be bffl's because we are both awesomazing as the solar system?

    ReplyDelete