Tuesday, March 31, 2015

CANADA

Canada... People want to know what it's like in Canada. Well I don't really know what to write... Canada is cool, I guess... Lots of trees and nature. And it's pretty awesome to have a lake a block away from your house... You don't have to worry about someone pulling a gun on you either, since, you know, guns aren't just given out around Canada... Appearently Canada is the safest country in the world... So I would describe Canada as a country with freedom, but not too much freedom (meaning you can't run around with a grenade and a rifle shooting at innocent people), nature filled and a little too much snow filled place. Not really important... But I always spell Cananda or Canana instead of Canada, sounds and looks easy to spell... And it is, just annoying to type... Anyways... To Canada... And beyond!!!!!!!

 Here is my picture story for Canada,
http://i.huffpost.com/gen/1430533/images/o-CANADA-FLAG-facebook.jpg

http://travelogholidays.com/admin/images/83Classic%20Canada.jpg

2 comments:

  1. Hi Angel,
    I am from Mrs Hogg's class. My name is Brooke and I am a year 8 student. Obviously I am form New Zealand, so I really liked reading about Canada (I spelt it right!!). The photo of the flag with the leaves is really cool. The red is so...pure.
    What types of pets are you allowed in Canada? It is really hard to write about your own country as everything you do seems normal. You have done a great job though. Maybe you could add something about the sports you play because I am pretty shore that you don't play rugby and cricket very often!!
    The lake picture is really nice as well. How big is the lake you live near? Are you enjoying the Student Blogging Challenge?
    If you want to check out my blog here is the link address:
    http://brookeroom10.blogspot.co.nz/
    It is really cool to talk to people via blogs in other countries. We have what we call Quad-Blogging Partners. They are from NZ though and things are pretty similar. Quad-Blogging means that there are four classes. Each week the classes take turns at being the focus point and all the other classes visit and comment on there blogs. So far it hasn't gone well because a lot of blogs aren't working.
    Keep up the good work!
    Brooke

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Angel,

    It's Mrs Hogg here. I agree with Brooke, it is hard to think about what people want to know about our countries. I loved the second picture, because the scenery is unique. It is really beautiful. In New Zealand, one of the things that we take real pride is the beauty of our country. From a young age we are told that NZ is the most beautiful place on the earth. Yes, NZ is very beautiful, but so are many other countries. We can't close our eyes to this. That is why I think it is important to travel...I need to do a lot more though.

    ReplyDelete